Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tournament @ Marymount 22/4/12

Tournament @ Marymount 22/4/12
Deck: Six Samurai
34 Players joined

Swiss 1 vs Arrive Hero (Calvin)
OO-
1) Started with 2 smoke signal and turn to shien and set 3 card with a veiler left in hand. He night shot my warning. He pearl me with turns later and attack my grandmaster. I summon kageki and double edge for catastor for game.
2) He started with 3 back row, I open united and summon kagemusha which got compulsory-ed by him. I set 2 and end. I summon it next turn which got book-ed by him I draw with united and end. He did a hope after that and attack my kageki(forget how it happen to come out). I summon enishi which got solemn and I reborn enishi for game.

Swiss 2 vs Geargia Karakuri (Egoboy)
OXX
1) 1st turn shien control.
2/3) MIA too long and I don't know how that deck work and I just anyhow veiler.

Swiss 3 vs Inzektor (Samuel)
OO-
1) Started with gate, kageki and kagemusha. I do shien, grandmaster and kizan. Control from there.
2) He started with card car d, Pot and took duality and set 1. He used card car d effect which lead his field to 1 set card. I mst his back row which is a mst. I activate gate and do shien, kizan, kizan, kizan and grandmaster and attack for game.

Swiss 4 vs Inzektor
XX-
1) Die from gigamantis combo otk
2) same thing as game 1 with 2 asceticism in hand and no monster.

Swiss 5
Decide to share because my position is higher. But didnt make it to top 8.


No comments:

Post a Comment