Sunday, April 1, 2012

Team Tournament @ Lorong Ah Soo 31/3/12

Team Tournament @ Lorong Ah Soo 31/3/12
Deck : Six Samurai
22 Teams joined

Member B

Round 1 vs Hieroglyph
OXO
1) He started with 3 s/t. I activate Gate and summon Kagemusha which got warning and I end. He did the Atmus x 2, Gaia Dragoon x 2 and Redm x2 (He did not exceed rank 10) and attack me and I left with 300. I did hope and end. He attack my Kizan and I negate with both material and rush him next turn with hope, shien, grandmaster and blade heart for game.
2) Got controlled by Photon Streak Bouncer. Dimensional prison it, he activate imperial iron wall. Dark Hole it, he solemn. Die from there.
3) 1st turn do Shien, Kizan and Grandmaster with Gate and set 3 card. He did some stunt and got book of moon. Do a barkion next turn and win from there.
Team Result: XXO

Round 2 vs Hero Beat (Wei Ann)
XOX
1) He beat down with blade heart and I got nothing to do.
2) Beast and Shien control him.
3) He black horn my shien. I dark hole his Shining and Emeral, he starlight road and die from there.
Team Result : OXX

No comments:

Post a Comment