Monday, January 2, 2012


Tournament @ Ani-Play (Clementi) 2/1/12
Deck: Offering Gadget
19 Players joined


Swiss 1: Jeff (Hero Beat)OXO
1)Started with Gadget, Dustshoot and Offering, He solemn my Heavy Storm and I lure his back row with Offering, He summon Raioh, I torrential him and spam exceeds with 2nd offering for game.
2)He Control me with Raioh
3)Beatdown with Gadgets until he got Raioh. Then smashing ground his raioh but he used solemn. I activate another smashing ground and attack with gadget for game.


Swiss 2: David (Inzecter)
OXO
1)He Pot and take gorz, I ended 3 turns with Dimensional Prison and Offering. I summon Breaker, he solemn me den I activate offering to summon a gadget which got veilered, and I use offering to normal effect veiler and turn into Magical Android, reborn my gadget and swarm Hopes + Shockruler. Activate Shock ruler effect and called Monster Effect and whack for game.
2)Forget what really happen cos the game takes 20 over mins. (Time is called and eventually I lost to the loop of inzecter).
3)Turn 1: Started with Kycoo and set Dimensional Prison and Torrential.
   Turn 2: He set 1 monster and 1 S/T and end.
   Turn 3: I summon Breaker and break his backrow and turn into Merrowgeist and whack as I thought its Damsel but ended up a snowman eater.
   Turn 4: He summon a monster and got torrential.
   Sudden Death 1: I summon a Gadget and got veilered and he mirror force me when I attack.
   Sudden Death 2: He summon a monster and attack me and tell me 'I use this and attack for game' and I dimensional prison him.
  Sudden Death 3: I drew and set another Dimensional Prison and end.
  Sudden Death 4: He summon a monster and attack and I dimensional prison him again.
  Sudden Death 5: Summon Gadget(Top draw) and whack for game.


Swiss 3: Wei Ann (Infernity)
OXX
1)Gadget Beatdown for game.
2)Double Xing Zhen Hu me and I lose from there
3)Infernity Stunt on me. My bad for not setting the MST cos I think he got Xing Zhen Hu set.


Swiss 4:Jeremy Aw (Gravekeeper)
XX-


Position: 10/19 =(

No comments:

Post a Comment