Sunday, March 25, 2012

Team Tournament @ GamesHaven (Paya Lebar) 25/3/12

Team Tournament @ GamesHaven 25/3/12
Deck : Six Samurai
18 Teams joined

Leader Position
Swiss 1 vs Inzektor (William)
OXO
1) OTK with Shi En and Blade Heart
2) Got OTKed by the swarming combo
3) Beat down with Kizan or Enishi. Got alot of backrow to stop his stunt.

Team Result: OOX (Inzektor, Hero Beat, Karakuri)

Swiss 2 vs Hieroglyph
XX-
1) He did the Atumus, Atumus and Gustaph Max OTK
2) Got no monster and He beat down with Gaia Dragoon

Team Result: XOX (Hieroglyph, Verz or Verz Ragia, WWBF)

Swiss 3 vs Verz Ragia (Yong Xiang)
XOO
1)He summon Verz Thunderbird with 4/5 set cards and beat down for few turns. I managed to turn into Catastor to attack him and got demon chain. Waited for a few turns and I summon veiler and turn Catastor into Brionac and attack and he activated demon chain again. Lose from there.
2) 1st turn Shi En and Grandmaster with no set card and control from there.
3) Managed to hit him with everything until he left with 600 life. He summon rabbit and turn into Ouroboros while my field is Grandmaster and Barkion. He attack my Grandmaster with Ouroboros and use its effect to drop my last hand card which is Spirit of the Six. I drew a Ceasefire, set and end. He use Ouroboros' effect to return my Barkion and I chained Ceasefire and win the game.

Team Result : OOO (Verz Ragia, Inzektor, Inzektor)

Swiss 4 vs Inzektor (Jonas)
XOX
1) Forget
2) He did a misplay and I win the game
3) Forget

Team Result: XXX (Inzektor all)

Managed to get into top 8 but prizes only for top 4.

Top 8 vs Laval (Plant)
XO-
Didn't really note anything down.
My 2 members lost their game and we didn't play the 3rd game after that.

Team Result : ?XX (Laval, Inzektor, Inzektor)

No comments:

Post a Comment