Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tournament @ Asia Card Shop 9/8/11

Tournament @ Asia Card Shop
Deck: Six Samurai
46 Players joined

Swiss 1: Bye

Swiss 2: Tengu Plant (Vishal)
XOO
3)Time is called. Did a mistake by summoning Kageki when I got Kizan n Grandmaster on the field and lured his Torrential. He summon Sangan and got Chain Dis by me and I whack with Kizan. The additional turn end with him and he used bulb effect and I chain Transmigration Prophecy on his Bulb for the game.

Swiss 3: Machina Gadget (Jun Jie)
XOX
2)1st turn Gateway flood field with Shien, Kizan x2, Grandmaster and added Hand of the six to hand and set Dprison.
3)He hurricane me, SP 2 Fortress, Normal kinetic, Reborn my Barkion with his Gearframe on field..

Swiss 4: Light Beat (Dominic)
XX-
Super Poly too power..

Position: 16/45
They cut to top 8 instead of top 16 for 4 rounds swiss as its getting late. Won a Deck Pro as lucky draw.

1 comment:

  1. :( didnt go into top16. i was number 11 though.

    ReplyDelete